Are you a growth-oriented professional searching for tools to build and enhance your team’s wellbeing, leadership skills and productivity?
Would you like to retain valuable associates while making significant impact on your team and company goals?
A new way of doing business is upon us. In 2022, employees will still expect hybrid work options, they will need more human connection, they will seek better work - life harmony and internal employee development is key.
Now is the time. This is the perfect opportunity for leaders to reassess how you value, engage with, motivate and empower your associates. We believe, that to be successful in 2022 and in 2032, companies must re-commit to a truly HUMAN relationship with their team.
Individual WellBeing impacts the bottom line:
Happier and healthier associates are more engaged, have more energy, are more strategic, more resilient, less prone to burnout, and more passionate about their work. Ultimately it’s all about helping employees be their best.
Inclusive teams are essential to success:
"Put the power in your people’s hands. When leaders create an environment of inclusion and belonging — and teams support one another and engage in healthy behaviors together — the benefits multiply, wellbeing habits “stick”, citizenship behavior improves and teams believe they are more effective.”
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and the University of Southern California (USC) study, as seen in Forbes.
BizTimes Women’s Symposium and
our Wellness Session:
Build your culture for success
1. Power of Purpose: Show your team you care about them and their purpose & why they're critical to your company's vision.
2. Wellbeing Program: Enhance & embed it in every single aspect of your company:
- The work environment must be aligned with healthy behaviors for wellbeing to flourish. Inclusion, positive team dynamics and leadership/manager support have a direct, positive result on employee wellbeing.
- Make it a business priority. For wellbeing programs to succeed, organizations must commit to them as a business priority from the top. This may require making changes to the work environment and team dynamics that create a climate where greater wellbeing is possible.
3. Whole Person: Imbue into your culture, and BE a great role model, help everyone adopt a growth mindset, rather than fixed.
4. Communication: Boost it's effectiveness, on all levels.
5. Strengths: Provide access to Personality strengths tests, which will increase productivity.
6. Goals: Offer innovative & reliable support for their weekly, monthly & annual goals.
7. Flexibility: Give them more control over schedule, increasing time management.
8. Career goals: Show them you're invested in their long term success, retaining valuable associates.
9. Offer more resources, including confidential mental health services. Ask them what they want.
10. Have more FUN.
These corporate wellness components focus on foundational human kindness,
integrated with high expectations (and unconditional support) of sustainable success, both for the associate and entire company.
Our Principal Program
Coaching your team to Leadership
Personal Development & Wellbeing
We ask a lot of questions to assess what you're looking for and how you see your team evolving. When individual team members feel valued and are connected to the company and mission through meaningful work, they stay longer, are happier and their productivity soars. Their personal wellbeing builds and amplifies who they are, what they want and how they show up every day.
We become extremely involved in your company, utilizing our Positive Psychology coaching CHANGE model to keep your team connected with us and their peers, with tangible results.
CHANGE Model: (Harvard affiliated, WholeBeing Institute)
Clarify their Goals
Hope and Optimism, by accessing their strengths
Activate change, w/ micro successes
Navigate challenges, w/ coping mechanisms
Go for it! w/ sustainable & measurable progress
Expand on their successes.
Our coaching strategies:
adopting a growth mindset
consultative and clear communication
cultivating positive experiences
coping effectively with challenges and recruiting resources
pursuing meaningful goals
connecting emotionally to people & mission
(recommended by 6 of the nations’ top Positive Psychology researchers /experts)
Our workshops are interactive, whether in person or zoom, have break out sessions & discussion, and an action based tool for individual team members to start making changes today.
What we do:
1: Inquiry Stage: We bring your leaders together to discuss what's working, current overall challenges, review current Wellness benefits, & areas for improvement. We capture your personal insight & feedback about current offerings and culture, which we use to customize workshops for your organization.
2: Consulting Stage:
All of our programs leverage our Positive Psychology Coaching model, beginning with Experiential Learning In-person or live virtual workshops. We address your scalability and budget needs.
We help create a Community of growth mindset people and wellness attainment within your organization, recruiting your key motivators to rally, check in and support everyone.
We provide resources, and can teach some group classes in WholeBeing wellness, including, but not limited to meditation, yoga, professional development, work/ life integration, nutrition, sleep and personal and professional legacy creation and execution.
We may use tools such as VIA Strengths assessment, Goal Mapping, 6 Foundations of Health worksheets, SPIRE* WellBeing worksheets, Best Self Exercises, priority time management, 0-5 scales for specific goals and other evidence-based practical solutions-focused tools.
Within the consulting phase, your associates can participate in long term coaching, either group or 1 to 1 coaching to help them reach their personalized goals.
3. Progress Review:
Our deliverables: We review the key outcomes of the program, delivering targeted and actionable steps that we created together, with the team's input, that move your company forward toward YOUR GOALS, such as increased clarity on their strengths, their value as a person, and as an employee, resulting in a better outcome for all. Increased employee retention, higher emotional commitments, increased productivity, decreased absenteeism, increased wellbeing, associate advancement, brand engagement are some of the benefits you may experience.